Thursday, October 7, 2010

quirks.

Quirks...;;
I was shoved into the scary world on march 12th.
I am addicted to my phone.
I get uncomfortable when people look at me.
I am the worst saver in the world.
I love Phoenix Axe.
I am in love with this place called Camp Barnabas.
My heart beat is to music.
Car-washes make me nervous.
Pigs Frighten me.
I am single and happy. :D
I like dancing in the rain.
Thunderstorms make me happy.
I always have a song stuck in my head.
I make lists of randomness.
I am a big procrastinator.
If I want something I will go for something.
I'm very determined to make a name for myself in the world.
I count my steps.
I constantly am keeping a beat to a song.
I don't like bread, only tortillas.
I always speak my mind.
If something makes me mad, I tend to blurt what I'm feeling.
I accept everything, and everyone.
I can't stand having long nails.
I'm really open about my life.
I love running but will say I hate it.
I will do what I want when everyone says not to.
I'm really unfashionable.
I have a best friend who I've never met.
I am reluctant to understanding lax it confuses me greatly.
I take pictures of everything.
I write random poems.
I write music.
I have a baby guitar.
I tend to be really stupid in the choices I make.
I am a big dork.
I love video games.
I'm cocky about random things.
I enjoy fast food.
I cant eat fat without causing me internal pain.
I bust my headphones alot.
I'm really messy.

I'm a dork, I'm a loser, I'm a weirdo, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a sister, I'm a niece, imma difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment